It's Nobody's Business But Yours!
When you deposit your sensitive material into our secure, locked containers, you
get the peace of mind of knowing that those documents will not fall into the wrong
hands. Our NAID Certification requires Southern Shred to be audited by a Certified
Professional on a regular basis, including random unannounced visits. This assures
you that we have met the strictest security standards available.
Why In House Shredders Are Risky Business!
- Discarded shreds only tell the bad guys what to take
- The shred is not safeguarded
- Shredding yourself provides NO RECORD of compliance
- Employees should not handle certain sensitive information
- Office shredders break down
- Employees hate using slow office shredders
- Office shredders can't handle paper fasteners
- Office shredders won't help you with purges
- Most employees are paid too much to sit and shred
Certificate Of Destruction Provided On The Spot
You will be impressed by our polite, friendly Security Specialists. Once they are
finished shredding your documents they will provide you with a Certificate of Destruction
before leaving your premises.
This legal document provides an audit trail to show that all the material in the
containers have been completely destroyed. That's peace of mind everyone can appreciate!