Preserving the environment is everyone's responsibility. Once your documents are completely destroyed, the shredded material is taken to a secure recycling facility. Paper mills will then reproduce the shredding material into low-grade paper products such as napkins and paper towels. By using our service, your employees and customers see that your company cares about more than just the bottom line.
Upon Request Southern Shred will provide our customers with a Recycling Certificate.
What’s included in our Recycling Certificate?
- Proof that we are recycling your shredded documents properly
- A record of the number of pounds of paper you’ve had shred
- Number of Trees you’ve saved
- Total gallons of water saved
- Amount of cubic yards of landfill space saved