WHY IN HOUSE SHREDDERS ARE RISKY BUSINESS
- Discarded shreds only tell the bad guys what to take
- Shredding yourself provides NO RECORD of compliance
- Employees should not handle certain sensitive information
- Office shredders break down
- Office shredders can't handle paper fasteners
- Office shredders won't help you with purges
- Most employees are paid too much to sit and shred
IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS BUT YOURS!
When you deposit your sensitive material into our secure, locked containers, you get the peace of mind of knowing that those documents will not fall into the wrong hands. Our NAID Certification requires Southern Shred to be audited by a Certified Professional on a regular basis, including random unannounced visits. This assures you that we have met the strictest security standards available.